Hook Line & Tinker Embroidery Kit
Modern hand embroidery kits and patterns by Canadian designer Hook, Line & Tinker. Each design is pre-printed on unbleached cotton fabric, which means you can get up and stitching right away! The designs are flexible which allows for lots of creative control. Keep it simple with easy stitches, or ramp up the challenge.
- It's an Octo-knitter! Designed by request (multiple requests!), this multi-armed octopus is the envy of every knitter. Plus, it's an octopus - which is already pretty amazing! Created using only basic stitches, this pattern is great for ambitious beginners (you can do it!). Made mostly using single stitches and the backstitch (easy peasy!), its suckers are made using a detached chain (link) and a few French knots are added for added effect. The "knit" pattern is made using a simple backstitch with chain stitches added on top.
- If sheep wore sweaters, they'd be cable knit ;) Sweater Weather combines the beauty of knitting with the art of embroidery. It's all about texture. You control the difficulty - keep it easy by using the most basic back stitch throughout, or ramp up the challenge with chain stitches, French knots, or more.
- MEOW! This Knittin' Kitten is ready to play! Your friends and family will undoubtedly be very impressed by your finished creation. Be prepared for adulation - and possibly a little envy too. (You deserve it!)
Level: Flexible (First Time Beginner Friendly to Ambitious Beginner)
Included in each kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide