LeRoo French Macaroon Kit
The French Macaroon sweater, knit in simple garter stitch, has a boatneck neckline and a one-button closure in the back to allow for easy dressing. Each side is knit in one piece, and a three needle bind off is used to secure the shoulders to each other. Two little seams on each side finish it up. This sweater is an absolute home run for beginning knitters -- it knits up in no time and - like the delicious sweets it's named after - you might not be able to stop at just one...we sure couldn't!
Each kit contains enough DK weight 100% cotton yarn (and a coordinating button!) to knit either of the following three sizes; newborn, 3-6 months or 6-9 months. If you'd like to knit a larger size, buy TWO kits!
•. Click HERE to shop LeRoo French Macaroon kits!
• Pattern is available to download and print for free, click HERE!
• Pattern calls for a 24" US 5 needle. Need one? Click HERE!
Stony Hill Simply Knitted Baby Sweater Kit
The Simply Knitted Baby Sweater from Cindy Walker really is simple. Really, we're not kidding. It's knit in one piece -- starting from the lower back to the front -- and then seamed down the arms and sides. We added a few fun stripes in varying heights to the right front just for fun. We used one skein of incredibly soft Southern Bales Organic Cotton (grown in west Texas, combed and spun in North Carolina and plied in Georgia). Each kit contains enough yarn for a newborn size, two buttons and the pattern! It's a fast knit, and at just $29, we don't anticipate these being around for long!
• Click HERE to shop Stony Hill Simply Knitted Baby Sweater kits!
• You'll need a 24" US 6 circular needle! Click HERE if you need one!
• Pattern is included with this kit. Have yarn and you want the pattern? Click HERE!
Spring Ricorumi CAL
The folks at Ricorumi launched a spring crochet-a-long on Friday, March 27th. They're releasing a free pattern - one each Friday for nine weeks. This adorable butterfly was the fourth pattern released (we worked it up in just a day and a half!) and we can't wait to see the remaining patterns! It's not too late to join in on the fun!
• The free patterns are available HERE!
• Shop the Ricorumi DK cotton yarn HERE!
• Need a 3.0 mm crochet hook? Click HERE!
Encore Baby Blankets!
The 8-hour blanket pattern (both lefthand photos) from Plymouth Yarns has long been a shop favorite. Knit using two strands of Encore held together, this one knits up quickly!
• A total of four skeins are required for these; click HERE for color choices!
• Patterns are free! Click HERE and HERE!
• You'll need a 24" US 13 needle. Need one? Click HERE!
Crochet instead? We love the allover lace patterning in the Shell Flower Crochet Baby Throw (right).
• A total of three skeins are required for this one, click HERE for color choice!
• Pattern is free! Click HERE!
• You'll need a size H hook. Need one? Click HERE!