Modus Operandi Fibers Silky Alpaca DK
A local line of naturally dyed yarn by Modus Operandi Fibers, available only at Haus of Yarn! MO Fibers yarn is dyed with leaves, roots, flowers and seeds right here in Nashville.
A truly unique buttery soft base of superfine baby alpaca and tussah silk. Tussah silk is also known as wild silk, and has a slightly golden hue. Wild silk worm cocoons are collected in forests by hand. Silky Alpaca DK has unparalleled drape and softness with a subtle stunning shine. 4ply, 272y/100g.
- 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Tussah Silk
- DK weight | 272 yds | 100 g
- Hand wash in pH neutral soap, lay flat to dry
- Naturally dyed by hand in Nashville, TN
- For more information on naturals dyes, MO Fibers, and care and wear visit MO Fibers FAQ
- Indigo blue dyed yarn may rub blue on your hands as you work with it. This is called crocking, and is a normal part of working with indigo dyed items. Minor crocking does not indicate poor dye quality. It will wash off hands with soap and water.