Availability: Out of stock
Brand: Haus of Yarn
- The Artisan - By Helga Isager. English language / softcover / 9½" x 8½" / 80 pages. 10 designs for Isager yarns. Includes patterns for pullovers, cardigans, jackets, blouses, a hat and a scarf.
- Room 606 - By Helga Isager. English language / softcover / 9½" x 8¼" / 80 pages/ 10 designs for Isager yarns.
- K (Knit) - By Helga Isager. English language / softcover / 9½" x 8½" / 80 pages.In this latest collection, Helga Isager has designed knitwear that is the perfect balance between fashionable and wearable, but most importantly, within the reach of new knitters. Helga expertly breaks down knitting into its basic parts. Each garment focuses on a single technique: garter, knit, purl, cables, yarnovers, brioche, etc. These stylish, cleverly rendered garments form the basis of a great knitted wardrobe. Helga has combined Isager yarns to create unexpected textures and colorways for jackets, cardigans, pullovers, and accessories. Each garment includes a swatching lesson with a gauge-size photo shown on the facing page. Lay your swatch over the photo to check your gauge! Helga has also added a much-appreciated XL size to each garment.
- The Bird Collection - Double-sided book. The Bird Collection 7 designs for women, including tops, a cardigan, a vest, a dress, mitts and a scarf/shawl. The Little Bird Collection 6 designs for girls and boys, including pullovers, a vest, a cardigan, a dress, and a scarf/shawl.
- Amimono Autumn/Winter 2008 - Helga Isager. English language 7 patterns using Isager yarns; 8¼" x 9¾"; 16 pages