Knitted Wit Craft the Parks Worsted
Availability: In stock
Brand: Knitted Wit
Every month from May-August 2021, Knitted Wit will be releasing 4 new parks colorways. This year, they'll be showcasing National Parks areas, such as National Recreation Areas, Heritage sites, etc. Most will fall under one of the following categories:
- National History - Eastern USA & Western USA
- Indigenous Culture
- Human Rights Leaders/notable people
- The Nez Perce National Historical Park is a United States National Historical Park comprising 38 sites located throughout the states of Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, which included traditional aboriginal lands of the Nez Perce people.
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore is in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. It hugs the northeast shore of Lake Michigan and includes South and North Manitou islands.
John Day Fossil Beds National Monument is a U.S. national monument in Wheeler and Grant counties in east-central Oregon.
- Women's Rights National Historical Park covers a total of 6.83 acres of land in Seneca Falls and nearby Waterloo, New York, United States.
- 100% Superwash Merino, Worsted Weight
- Gauge: 18-20 sts = 4" / 10 cm
- Needles: US 7-9 / 4.5-5.5 mm
- 200 y / 183 m per 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Hand or machine wash cool, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.