Knitted Wit Her Story DK
For 2021, the Knitted Wit HerStory focus is women who make a difference. Many of the women being honored this year are leaders in their spheres of influence, whether it be city, county, or country. It will be an exciting year, and we are so happy you'll be joining us!
- February ~ Persistence, honoring Stacy Abrams. Read the loveletter here.
- March ~ Brave Enough, honoring the amazing women of the 2021 USA inauguration. Read the loveletter here.
- April ~ Sea of Change, honoring Deb Haaland. Read the loveletter here.
- May ~ Aloha 'Oe, honoring Liliʻuokalani, the first-ever Queen and the last sovereign of Hawaii. Read the loveletter here.
- June ~ Red Umbrella, an homage to Georgina Beyer's tireless work for LGBTQIA+ and sex worker rights. Read the loveletter here.
- July ~ Waling-Waling, honoring Geraldine Roman. Read the loveletter here.
- August ~ Aurora Borealis, honoring Mumilaaq Qaqqaq. Read the loveletter here.
- September ~ Sonia from the Block, honoring Sonia Sotomayor. Read the loveletter here.
- October ~ Veteran Affairs, honoring Tammy Duckworth. Read the loveletter here.
- November ~ Flowers in Your Hair, honoring Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde. Read the loveletter here.
- December ~ The Future is Bright, celebrating the young women at the forefront of climate advocacy. Read the loveletter here.
Dyed by hand in Portland, Oregon, Knitted Wit Victory DK is a smooth DK weight yarn made of 100% superwash merino wool. It's soft enough for next-to-skin items like hats and cowls, strong enough for tough-wearing mittens and kids wear, and 100% superwash merino wool so it won't be ruined by a trip through the washer.
- 100% Superwash Merino, DK Weight
- Gauge: 20-24 sts = 4" / 10 cm
- Needles: US 4-7 / 3.5-4.5 mm
- 280 yards
- Hand or machine wash cool, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.