Knitted Wit Her Story Worsted
For 2021, the Knitted Wit HerStory focus is women who make a difference. Many of the women being honored this year are leaders in their spheres of influence, whether it be city, county, or country. It will be an exciting year, and we are so happy you'll be joining us!
- February ~ Persistence, honoring Stacy Abrams. Read the loveletter here.
- March ~ Brave Enough, honoring the amazing women of the 2021 USA inauguration. Read the loveletter here.
- April ~ Sea of Change, honoring Deb Haaland. Read the loveletter here.
- May ~ Aloha 'Oe, honoring Liliʻuokalani, the first-ever Queen and the last sovereign of Hawaii. Read the loveletter here.
- June ~ Red Umbrella, an homage to Georgina Beyer's tireless work for LGBTQIA+ and sex worker rights. Read the loveletter here.
- July ~ Waling-Waling, honoring Geraldine Roman. Read the loveletter here.
- 100% Superwash Merino, Worsted Weight
- Gauge: 18-20 sts = 4" / 10 cm
- Needles: US 7-9 / 4.5-5.5 mm
- 200 y / 183 m per 3.5 oz / 100 g
- Hand or machine wash cool, gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry.