Laine Issue 13 ~ This is a PREORDER. As always please feel free to add other items to your Preorder and we will ship everything out as soon as Laine 13 comes in. If you would like your other items sooner please submit a separate order and we'll get them right out to you. Launch date: December 10, 2021
*Shipping has been delayed due to Covid restrictions in the originating countries*
Laine 13, Usnea, includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.
Print only. No digital download code available.
Laine is the Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. In each issue, you’ll find cherished natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Laine’s intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.