Laine Issue 12 ~ This is a PREORDER. As always please feel free to add other items to your Preorder and we will ship everything out as soon as Laine 12 comes in. If you would like your other items sooner please submit a separate order and we'll get them right out to you. Launch date: September 10, 2021
Issue 12 ~ For this issue, Laine worked with an amazing line-up of designers including: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.
Laine 12, Hav, includes:
- 148 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Judit Gummlich
- an article about mYak
- an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
- an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favorites section
Laine is the Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. In each issue, you’ll find cherished natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Laine’s intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.