Modus Operandi Fibers Lace Mohair
A local line of naturally dyed yarn by Modus Operandi Fibers, available only at Haus of Yarn! MO Fibers yarn is dyed with leaves, roots, flowers and seeds right here in Nashville.
Lace Mohair is a lace weight, non-superwash kid mohair and silk blend. Fluffy, soft, and perfect alone or for holding double to create a halo effect.
- 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk
- Lace weight | 459 yds | 50 g
- Hand wash in pH neutral soap, lay flat to dry
- Naturally dyed by hand in Nashville, TN
- For more information on naturals dyes, MO Fibers, and care and wear visit MO Fibers FAQ
- Indigo blue dyed yarn may rub blue on your hands as you work with it. This is called crocking, and is a normal part of working with indigo dyed items. Minor crocking does not indicate poor dye quality. It will wash off hands with soap and water.