Modus Operandi Fibers Targhee Worsted
A local line of naturally dyed yarn by Modus Operandi Fibers, available only at Haus of Yarn! MO Fibers yarn is dyed with leaves, roots, flowers and seeds right here in Nashville.
Targhee Worsted is a squishy, bouncy non-superwash worsted weight yarn made with wool raised and spun in the USA. Targhee wool is known as a fine wool that rivals merino for softness, and takes natural color beautifully. 3 ply, 23 microns.
- Targhee wool, non-superwash
- Worsted Weight | 280 yds | 115 g
- Hand wash in pH neutral soap, lay flat to dry
- Naturally dyed by hand in Nashville, TN
- For more information on naturals dyes, MO Fibers, and care and wear visit MO Fibers FAQ
- Indigo blue dyed yarn may rub blue on your hands as you work with it. This is called crocking, and is a normal part of working with indigo dyed items. Minor crocking does not indicate poor dye quality. It will wash off hands with soap and water.